Do you have a reward program in area for project teams? If not, here are some titanic ideas to rep you started. They’re simple, effective, and can be a lot of fun to effect together. Here pick up not one but 30, yes 30 ideas all will indulge in!
Here are 30 simple ideas for rewarding teams and team members. We know what gets recognized by an organization, often gets repeated. These are practical ideas that can be easily modified to fit most any organization or team site. exhaust these ideas as a guideline to either supplement your existing reward and recognition ideas for work teams, or to produce something ticket unique and intelligent.
1. Organization Merchandise ‘ Most organizations have some type of merchandise with the company logo including clothing, office supplies and luggage and teams will be proud to gain or wear them.
2. Gift Certificates ‘ This covers everything from American scream gift cards to mall gift cards that team members can spend at any participating store. You could also expend airline, hotel, grocery store, auto repair, or a wide range of national retail stores such as Macy’s and Nordstrom’s.
3. Days Off ‘ No strings attached. Each team member receives a free day to employ at their leisure which does not count against any personal days or vacation time.
4. Long Weekend ‘ Give the team an extra Friday or Monday off, or build a day off to a longer holiday weekend.
5. Flex Time ‘ Offer an opportunity to try flex time on unusual projects. If it goes well, extend it on a more permanent basis.
6. Thank-You Cards ‘ Personalized thank-you notes can be very worthy and easy to do. Have them sent from unexpected sources including senior management, vendors and customers.
7. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner ‘ choose the team to a local eatery or have something catered at the office. You could also supplement the occasion and allow team members to bring in some of their accepted dishes.
8. Theater / Concert / Museum Tickets ‘ This covers a astronomical range of music, theater or touring museum exhibits.
9. Movie Night ‘ decide a local movie theater to serve or have a movie shown at the office. You could set aside dinner or drinks at a local establishment to construct it a dinner/movie night.
10. Local Tourist Attraction ‘ Arrange tickets to any local attraction including amusement parks, aquariums, or distinguished area and national parks.
11. Gift Baskets / Flowers / Fruit ‘ There is a wide array of gifts that can be sent to the team and team members at the office or their home addresses.
12. Specialty Desserts / Food / Wine ‘ Similar to gift baskets, arrange for current food, wine, desserts, or chocolate to be sent as a one-time or ongoing event.
13. Giftware ‘ There are literally hundreds of giftware ideas that can be sent to the team. Attempt to link the gift to the team achievement.
14. Engraved Items ‘ Desk clocks, paper weights, and pens are some of the most approved engraved items out there and are well received.
15. Plaques ‘ These are attractive standard and inexpensive gifts, but are well appreciated by the recipients.
16. Team Photographs ‘ Have a team photograph professionally taken and indicate to each team member.
17. Posters ‘ grasp a poster that will be spellbinding to frame and give to each team member. There are many that incorporate memorable quotes and pretty pictures.
18. Team Outing ‘ develop an indoor/outdoor adventure such as paintball, laser brand, rafting, hiking or a scenic tour led by an expert.
19. Guest Speaker ‘ glean a local celebrity, or ‘expert” in something racy to all team members and invite them to remark at the office or link it to another activity.
20. Charitable Events ‘ wait on a walkathon together with all fees paid and donate additional funds on the team’s behalf.
21. Themed Events ‘ You could accomplish a specialized event that recognizes the team’s achievements.
22. Milestone Celebrations ‘ Team anniversaries or project achievements could be distinguished and noted similar to an office birthday celebration.
23. Team Meeting with Senior Execs ‘ Fun one-hour event with senior management. Maybe over some type of refreshments and an informal demand and reply session.
24. Bonus Training / Learning Opportunities ‘ Offer paid learning opportunities such as a one-day seminar or workshop on company time.
25. Newsletter / Newspaper / Blog / Website / News Release Recognition ‘Insert accolades about the team in the company newsletter, blog, or website. If you have industry publications you can send information to, do that as well. Maybe perform a lighthearted PR news release and send it to all the company employees, vendors and customers.
26. Subscriptions / Memberships ‘ Offer to pay for a one-year membership at a local gym, yoga, or dance studio.
27. Wall of Fame for Teams ‘ perform a special region in the company where team pictures and plaques could adorn a ‘wall of fame.” You can also have a big cabinet that holds any other specialized items that are awarded such as glass bowls and engraved items like trophies.
28. Parking Spaces / Hotel / Airline / Rental Car Upgrades ‘ If you have parking spaces that are considerable, then offer prime locations. If the team travels periodically, upgrade their hotel accommodations, airline seats and rental cars.
29. Telecommute Opportunities ‘ Allow team members to telecommute on the next project, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
30. Monopoly Money ‘ execute false ‘monopoly” type money based on team achievements and allow team members to redeem it for some of the items previously listed ‘ gift cards, gift certificates, company merchandise, etc.
spend any or a combination of these reward and recognition ideas for work teams, not only will it bring happier employees, you’ll fetch by realizing more productive teams!
MIT Rewards & Recognition –
Government Leaders – Making Creative consum of Employee Recognition Programs –
photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
photostock / FeeeDigitalPhotos.pick up